Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Another Birthday gift - a quilled photo frame

Here's another photo frame I had designed. Before gifting it to a friend who's son was celebrating his first birthday, to suit the occasion I added some blings to it and voila it entirely changed the look of it.

Here are the clicks.
(After the stickers are added)

(Before the stickers were added) 

I wish to manage my time well to be able to create the things that I love to do. God please help me. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...