Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A very simple CAS card - Generic / Love Card

SW0044GC
Size: 20 cm x 10.5 cm

Interested?
E-mail me at gayatrigouda@gmail.com

Here's a simple card that I prepared with minimal quilling and more embellishments. I wanted to make a very simple card and I think I am successful in that. All I have used in this card is a piece of ribbon, Rhine-stones, droplet mirror chunky, punched out Maple leaves, Pattern paper, few pieces of card stock and 2 pieces of Red quilling strips, a punched border for the inside of the card, a stamp and stamping color. So, you can see it has minimal things used for it. However, the arrangement and the idea took a lot of time. Initially all I had is the heart and ribbon and the pattern paper. That's all. However, it was looking kind of dull and thus, I used the chunky, punches, Rhine-stones, stamping etc.

Here's is my card in detail:



I placed the heart first on the white-red-white card stock. And then used double sided foam tape to give it more dimension; it's not pasted directly on the ribbon.


Here's the inside of the card:


The two maple leaves inside the card look gorgeous!! Don't you think so??


I am in love with the quilled heart of the card because of how the quilling output came out.

I made an Envelobox for the card.




♥ ~ GG

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesomee ...
Simple and beautiful ...

GHAZALA said...

Amazing! This is extremely pretty!
So, here is the award for you http://enhancingcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-award.html

GHAZALA said...

Amazing! It is extremely pretty! Here is an award for you http://enhancingcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...