Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Got some new products from Itsy Bitsy...

Got some good stuff from Itsy Bitsy recently. I had been to the newly opened shop of Itsy Bitsy in HSR Layout, Bangalore. It has good collection of punch craft, colors, painting tools, stamps, rub-on, quilling and embossing supply. I absolutely love the Kaiser Craft clear stamps. I was planning to buy some clear stamps from some other websites. However, I found some stamps at the shop for very less price than the one that shows in other websites. So, I am very happy. The other thing that I was looking for was a bone folder and yes, I got one pink one there. :) I also bought some glue, quilling strips 4mm, a double sided embossing tool. 


I felt the price of the stuff were quite reasonable. The only thing that I am looking forward to is a wide range of color strips for quilling, which I felt is very limited at the moment.

Hope you liked my review of the shop and would enjoy your crafting.
Thanks for visiting my post!!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...