Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fringed Flowers...

I am not feeling so good for while now. So, was thinking of passing my time by doing something small and less tedious. I have not done fringing for a while now and thus thought I will make some fringed flowers. And here's what I have done with fringing:

Without Camera Flash 

With Camera Flash

I have cut these with scissors and not a fringer, as fringer allows max up to 10 mm strips and these flowers are made with wider strips. I love these flowers very much. It's been a long time I have made any card with fringed flower. Would make some later.

Thanks for visiting my post!!

♥ ~ GG

3 comments:

MANSI said...

These flowers looks Lovely!!!Very neat cutting Gayatri!!!

GHAZALA said...

lovely flowers my dear

KhushiG said...

Thank you very much Mansi and Ghazala for your encouraging words!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...