Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sneak Peek - a Customized Love Card for a Dear Friend

I am working on a customized order for a friend. She needed a love card and wanted no flowers but a big heart. 

I was planning to use beehiving technique however, it felt like its gonna take a bit more time than using swirls. Thus, I switched the idea to swirls. 

I have decided to make it colorful and am using a full red card stock to make a big card this time. I will use the concept of spirals for sure as I and my friends like that concept very much (LHGC). I would use some metallic or pearl strips this time. 

Rest of the idea I am still working on… 

Here’s a sneak peek of the card that I have made so far. Would post the complete picture once its ready and handed over to my friend. 



Keep watching… would post the picture as soon as it’s ready.

♥ ~ GG

1 comment:

KhushiG said...

Link to the final card:
http://serenewaves.blogspot.in/2012/03/quilled-heart-and-birdie-love-card.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...