Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Red Malaysian Flower with Butterfly - a Friendship Card


SW0038GC
Size: 20.5 cm x 12.5 cm

Interested?
E-mail me at gayatrigouda@gmail.com

In this card I am completely satisfied with my quilled butterfly and I would continue to make such. The white background is again a piece of Archies  printed paper. It looks gorgeous on the red paper. The center of the flower is made of graduated 1.5 mm yellow-green quilling strip.

I have got some stamps now which I was eagerly waiting for. After stamping the card looks even more gorgeous. I have used the double sided foam tape to give it some dimension. The Green and Red ribbon compliments the card very much.





Here's how the inside of the card looks like:





Made an Envelobox by joining 2 A4 size papers.




♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...