Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Creeper Plant with Butterfly - a Just For You card - SW0030

SW0030

Size: A6
Price: INR 159/-
Code: GC0030

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

This is my experiment to make another creeper plant. I love the flowers and the branch. This butterfly was my second experiment. The message "Just for you" is stamped and I have glued diamond shaped White Rhine stones above it. The white background is again a handmade paper.


Here's the inside of the card.



I made an Envelobox for the card.




Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card before and after stamping.
♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...