Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Friday, March 2, 2012

2012 New Year Cards

These and many other similar cards I had made for the New Year 2012. I still have a couple of these left with me. These are very small cards that I made to present to my neighbors and friends. The flower is Malaysian flower prepared with a mix of graduated strips and plain strips. The background is printed paper with the new year messages. I love the use of spirals on these cards. I am sure you would love the design too.




Here are the snap of the cards separately:

SW0039AGC

SW0039BGC

SW0039CGC

Thanks for visiting!

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...