Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Friday, March 30, 2012

I love my new tools...



Things become very easy with professional tools. They save a lot of your time. Also, you feel satisfied with your work when it of best quality. That’s how I feel these days, as I now own a Cricut Paper Trimmer/Scoring tool, a Martha Stewart border punch, a self-healing cutting mat. I have other tools help me too like various other punches, embossing pad and embossing pen, some stamps, the quilling tools like the tweezers, quilling board, quilling pens, quilling comb, a small Fringer, fine tip Cutters, a crimper, a quilling coach etc. However, the trimmer, mat and the border punch have taken my work to a greater quality level. Somehow these have increased my confidence level. My wish list still has some more items to be bought. However, budget issues are restricting me to move further at this moment. Anyway, I am loving my tools as they increase my confidence that I will be able to fulfill my dreams.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

♥ ~ GG

4 comments:

GHAZALA said...

wow congrats ,when will i get my new tool

Sudha said...

Cool. Love ur new tools.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Sanchari said...

Hey Gayatri!

Could you let me know where you got your Cricut Paper trimmer/Scoring tool?
I live in Delhi and have been wanting one since a long time!

KhushiG said...

Hi Sanchari

All the items in this post, I ordered from www.imaginationsonline.com. You may query about the availability of these products to Aditya (aditya@imaginationsonline.com). Thanks...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...