Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

3 Hearts, Swirls and punched Maple leaves - a gorgeous Valentine Card - SW0023

SW0023

Size: 21.5cm x 10cm
Price: INR 159/-
Code: GC0023

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

This is a simple love card with 2 red hearts and 1 orange heart. I have used a green design paper to form a pattern. And on top of the handmade paper, I have used quilled swirls of white and sky blue. The punched out maple leaves look gorgeous. The butterflies are also punched out and applied Rhinestone to it. I love the stones with the hearts. I have applied glitter to the surface of the butterflies.



I made an Envelobox for the card.





♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...