Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Exotic Strelitzia Flower - a Simple Good Luck Card - SW0018

SW0018 

Size: 14.0cm x 6.0cm
Price: INR 110/-
Code: GC0018

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

Here's another card that I made in the exotic flower category, with the Strelitzia flower. The heart is drawn using color pens and the glitter is applied inside it. The paper is not just a plain card stock but an embossed paper. I had got this card stock with the quilling kit I had bought.


I added a Good Luck peel off sticker to it and it changed the look of the card drastically. I love the tiny star I added below it. Have a look below.



This is how the inside of the card looks like:



I made an Envelobox for this card.



Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.



♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...