Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Exotic Flower - Thinking of You - SW0019


SW0019

Size: 20.5cm x 12.5cm
Price: INR 159/-
Code: GC0019

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

I have this red handmade cloth paper with this beautiful pattern in it. The flower that I quilled is an imitation of the flower and the bud of the same pattern paper. It's that flower which you see near the stamping "special memory...". With just the flower it was kind of looking incomplete and thus I added the butterfly embellishment.


The red half only is the front of the card. The black band that's visible in the card is an extension of the card, where I have glued the "Thinking of You" silver sticker.

Here's a different angle of the card and the inside of the card:





I made an Envelobox for this card.




Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.



♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...