Creative Commons Licence
Serene Waves by Gayatri Gouda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

Please be informed that copies or reproduction of the artworks here are therefore not allowed without permission from the artist.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Exotic Strelitzia Flower with tiny Quilled hearts - SW0009

SW0009

Size: 21.5cm x 10.0cm
Price: INR 150/-
Code: GC0009

Interested?
Please email me at gg.serenewaves@gmail.com or gayatrigouda@gmail.com
I will let you know the details. Thank you! :)

This was an experiment to make exotic flower. I saw this photo in "A Guide to Quilling Flowers" book by Helen Walter and immediately wanted to make it. I love the outcome of my guess work. The 'Strelitzia' flower looks beautiful in pink color petals though the actual flower is of orange color.

Here's a snap of the original Strelitzia flower:


This is how the inside of the card looks like:



I made an Envelobox for this card.



Here's a collage of all the different angles of the card.


I will surely make one sometime in orange color.

♥ ~ GG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...